If you’re thinking of keeping animals in Spain, there are a lot of things to consider and it is easy to get overloaded with information. That’s the case whether you just want a couple of animals to be more self-sufficient – or maybe you want to start a fully functioning and profitable farm.
In the video below, I cover a couple of basic questions, like
- What licenses and permits do you need to keep animals in Spain?
- What are the implications of starting a farm as a business in Spain?
- If you’re seeing it big – how hard would it be to find good people to work on your Spanish farm?
- What type of property should you consider to buy and start a farm?
- Are there any forms of support, grants or other opportunities for starting a farm in Spain?
I’ll give you a couple of tips and ideas you can use to take the first steps – and decide what the next step is towards your dream farm in Spain!